narcos season 2 - top tweet and photos and gif NARCOS SEASON 2

ok let me break it down for you four ,thousand soldiers tens of thousands of rounds five, a bunch of fucking helicopter it's ,there was no way pablo escobar was getting out this one right super nice "oh mama I'm and be for my I from the long No of the law I was quite a ways to go about a player Escobar has escaped from prison No yeah" it was the biggest law enforcement blunder of all time we wanted payback and alliances form the objective of taking a task this wasn't a man this was an invasion what the problem was blue never more dangerous than when you almost have him call life these guys are fine by the same rules Washington that means I do yeah one way or another he pays well down from the gallows and yeah there.

TOP 4 TWEET NARCOS SEASON 2

Ronnie Banks  1

NARCOS SEASON 2 IS FINALLY HERE!!
AVAILABLE NOW!! I WASNT EVEN PAID TO PROMO THIS BUT I DONT GIVE A SHAT!! WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!

When you've been waiting for #Narcos season 2 for a year & know you'll watch the whole season in one
 night and wait for an entire year again


Narcos season 2 is so close i can hear the theme song and smell the pure columbian cocaine already



i don't think u guys understand how excited i am for narcos season 2  aaaaannnnnddddd it comes out on my birthday !


TOP 4 PHOTOS NARCOS SEASON 2



 

TOP 4 GIF NARCOS SEASON 2  



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form